SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ORA Red Planet
IMG_20200226_155341_792.jpg


RR Rainbow Loom
IMG_20200226_155833_513.jpg
IMG_20200226_155833_516.jpg
IMG_20200226_155833_522.jpg
IMG_20200226_155833_521.jpg

how do u take such nice pics? mind sharing?
 
how do u take such nice pics? mind sharing?

I use the camera on my Samsung Galaxy S7, set to Pro Mode, plus the Polyp Lab Coral Lens.
Shots are usually taken at night (when I get home), under all blues. I also turn off my return pump, and power head a couple minutes prior.
 
I bought this over the weekend online arrives Tues was told it was a homewrecker ive never seen one ,
home wrecker 030320 macro.jpg
homewreker-acropora-extremely-rare.jpg
he had this larger frag as in picture what do folk think yeah or nay. thanks Bill
 
I use the camera on my Samsung Galaxy S7, set to Pro Mode, plus the Polyp Lab Coral Lens.
Shots are usually taken at night (when I get home), under all blues. I also turn off my return pump, and power head a couple minutes prior.
Stunning pics ive been looking for a phone to take coral shots how old is it , are your shots taken in a lens dipper or is the phone waterproof. also do they need any post processing . I am unable to get dslr in dipper over the tank because of lights.
 
Brand new to SPS a couple months ago! Already addicted.

Here is a Red Planet freshly added a month ago vs today.

6ED71839-0BBE-4AB0-AB5F-141D60A36CC7.png C70D56F0-889A-4E42-9C28-2A1FD3A2C0FD.png
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new