SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
DSC03157.jpg

DSC03159.jpg

DSC03162.jpg

DSC03138.jpg
 
beautiful coral pieces fellas!!!.....keep it up....hey azurel where did you get sunset????...ive looked around and nothing...i have superman,pokerstar and rainbow...but no sunset!!!....
 
azurel! that sunset is looking great! very good polyp extension.

let me know when you are ready for some more!! hehe ;)

I might do something like that, I have to rearannge my tank as it is right now. I would like to upgrade to a 80 cube, but have toget funds first.....BUt I will be up for that at some point. Thanks it's all your fault anyway.
 
what is this one called?
That's part of the reason I posted the pic. I got it as pink lemonade which it isn't. I do belive it is a nasuta of some sort. Oh yeah, the tricolor is starting to get back to it's old self again.
 
Last edited:
That's part of the reason I posted the pic. I got it as pink lemonade which it isn't. I do belive it is a nasuta of some sort. Oh yeah, the tricolor is starting to get back to it's old self again.

actually, i think its called the pink jade.........i just recently got a frag of this from a californian. it seems pretty common over there, but i've never seen anyone around here with it even though its been around for about many years.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new