sps for the chattanooga swap

bamachamp92

WIL E. COYOTE SUPERGENIUS
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
1,458
Reaction score
6
Location
Soddy Daisy, TN.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i would like to see some list of really nice or le acros that anyone has that can bring to the swap that is mostly what i will be looking for thanks in advance, any pics possible will help too, im sure i wont be the only one looking for these. but i know presale is the way to get the le stuff, cause most people arent going to frag really nice stuff and bring it if they dont know if they are going to sell it.
 
And when you get tired of whatever you get (or grow it out significantly!), I'll buy a piece from you!!!
 
44cbfc1a.jpg
 
$20 on most of my sps (ranging from $10-35 depending on what it is, etc.). I've got several of those already cut. I was told it looks like the ORA MI fuzzy green/yellow, but the one I bought from the LFS as the ORA MI fuzzy green isn't really looking like it. It glows.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new