SPS frag pack ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter defasum
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

defasum

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2017
Messages
91
Reaction score
80
Location
Keller, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a frag pack from a local reefer through our local reef club. I have a 5 year old tank and have successfully kept LPS. decided to try my hand at SPS. I received these frags but don't know the names. Can anyone help me ID these please.

IMG_0599.jpeg IMG_0598.jpeg IMG_0597.jpeg IMG_0596.jpeg IMG_0595.jpeg IMG_0594.jpeg IMG_0593.jpeg IMG_0592.jpeg IMG_0591.jpeg
 
Thank you both for the responses.
Anyone know what #6 might be? It's super colorful when my lights ramp down. One of my favorites. I want to make sure I place it on the right PAR.
 
That looks like a GARF Bansai acro. Higher light & flow. Somewhere around 250-300 par is working well for mine.
2&4 look like some sort of acro as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new