• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS frag pack with Joses rainbow

  • Thread starter Thread starter Me z
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Me z

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
362
Reaction score
2
Location
idaho falls, Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few nice sps corals up for grabs. Included are a multi branch piece of joses rainbow milli, red digi, cali tort, Orange guttatus birdsnest, ORA tricolor acro, Tyree flower petal monti, ORA green birdsnest, And a bright yellow encrusting monti with stunning blue polyps. I know this one has a name but I cant remember it. Anyways its one of my all time favorites. I will also throw in a couple freebies including a frag of my stunning photosynthetic sea fan. All frags are at least 3/4" but most are larger. The jose, cali, and ORA green are wysiwyg pics. I try to make my frags as large as possible. Any questions just pm me. Here is the link to pics. SPS Frag Pack pictures by zachkeys - Photobucket. Price is 250$ shipped from 83401. DOA policy is pics within 2 hours of delivery and of course please be home so you can accept delivery.
 
You know what. Tis the season so I will take 220$ shipped. I am open to reasonable offers as well. I plan on throwing in at least 3 freebies so thats 11 corals. Pretty good deal IMO.
 
I would prefer to keep the pack intact. Several have asked if I would sell the rainbow separately. I will but I need 135$ shipped to make it worth while.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new