• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sps frag packs and hellfire torches

Item Price
20
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Coral Pimp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2011
Messages
301
Reaction score
35
Location
Brooklyn, New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling 3 packs, I cut two weeks ago. Corals are growing out of control. Everything is really nice and healthy.

Pack A and B $100 each 6 pack
Pc rainbow
Rommels watermelon
Bonsai
Red planet
Pink Cadillac
Green stag with purple polyps

Pack C $160 8 pack
Red planet
Pink Cadillac
Joe the coral
Forest fire digi
Bonsai
Pc rainbow
green with purple polyp stag
Rommels watermelon

Torches prices are posted on pics
3 heads $120
6 heads $200

Pick up Brooklyn NY 11236
Can also deliver is you near by

NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE ONLY PICK UP OR DROP OFF
IMG_6828.jpeg
IMG_6830.jpeg
IMG_6833.jpeg
IMG_6834.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Too bad you so far away, those are some nice looking corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new