• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS frag packs FS

lReef lKeeper

I'm an SPS-aholic
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
550
Reaction score
74
Location
Louisville, Kentucky 40214
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 of the following packs up for grabs ...

Flyguyyy's Banana Milli
IMG_20110127_181948.jpg


Flyguyyy's Austera
IMG_20110127_182325.jpg


Hawkins Blue Echinata
IMG_20110127_182223.jpg


ORA German Blue Polyp Acro
IMG_20110127_182434.jpg


Rainbow Stylo
IMG_20110127_182014.jpg


Tubbs Ponape Birdsnest
IMG_20110127_182253.jpg


L.A. Lakers Monti
IMG_20110127_182535.jpg


Tyree Sunset Monti
IMG_20110127_182458.jpg


Buyer can pick and choose ANY 5 corals (NO MULTIPLES). This is NOT a WYSIWYG ... pics are mother colonies and NFS. Frags will be at least 3/4". I only have 3 packs available so the first 3 to PP get them. The packs are priced to move at $150 SHIPPED to your door via FedEx.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new