• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS Frag Packs

  • Thread starter Thread starter flounder
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
More Corals

Wt Mother of Pearl


RR The Vinh


RR Sleepy Hallow


RMF Acid Trip Milli


Raspberry Nastua
 
No way, you held out on me! :cry: Some of those look great! I love the Jareds and the Hyperberry. Man.
 
hay, flounder are you part of TCMAS. I'm also a mn reefer and looking for some nice sps. i would be interested in a pack. could I stop by sometime next weekend and pick one up? I would love to check out your set up. Its nice to see a fellow MN reefer on here!
 
Received and replied.
I think I get a new frag tomorrow!
(to those who get it, it makes sense)
 
My new frag came in early this morning!
My wife had Aaron in the front seat of our jeep on the way to the hospital, probably should've named him Cherokee.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new