Sps Frag packs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rick
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rick

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Messages
659
Reaction score
102
Location
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Tyree pink polyp
Tyree rainbow
Tyree flower petal
Leng sy purple rim
Apple berry
200$shipped FedEx

Blueberry prostrata
Green&gold milli
Ultimate blue stag
Pearlberry
Palmers blue milli
Neon green bottlebrush
250$ shipped FedEx
I can do several of these, some mix n matching is possible. I'll post colony pics as I will frag to order.I'm shipping some stuff already on Monday so jump on it to get your stuff ASAP
 
some colony shots
IMG_1361.jpg
IMG_1318.jpg
IMG_1427.jpg
IMG_0332.jpg
IMG_1360.jpg
 
this is every thing but the palmers and pearl berry some pics are older and colonies are larger now,im adding a piece of the strawberry fields sarmentosa (pic 7) to the first pack that sells.
rsz_img_1465.jpg
side tank shot some colors are a bit off but you get the idea (iphone camera)
 
Rick, I was thinking the same. Working of my phone here but will be back in Houston on Monday.
 
No shipping included I wish I could give these away but I'm not rich lol frags are 3/4-1+
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new