• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS frags 10/6/26

Item Price
$1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

steevareno

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2011
Messages
710
Reaction score
177
Location
Boston
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bc backdraft table $85
PXL_20261006_193012944.PORTRAIT.jpg

Bc Nero table xxl $125
PXL_20260916_211521470.PORTRAIT.jpg

Wwc heartbreaker $90
PXL_20261006_192851257.PORTRAIT.jpg

Bc bubble bath unicorn xl $100
PXL_20261006_193030125.PORTRAIT.jpg

Hellboy $75
PXL_20261006_192946867.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Tgc pearly gates $75
PXL_20261006_193054734.PORTRAIT.jpg

Orange creamsicle $80
PXL_20261006_192908340.PORTRAIT.jpg

Bill Murray $75
PXL_20261006_192833449.PORTRAIT.jpg

Confetti $80
PXL_20261006_192800557.PORTRAIT.jpg

GH aquadelight $50
PXL_20261006_193002483.PORTRAIT.jpg

All healthy and pest free
Free shipping over $350 spent
Discount available on packs
Standard DOA applies
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new