SPS Grow out contest

LOVEROCK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking we can do better than this. I really want everyone who can participate to be able to, no matter their skill level or pocketbook.

More info to come, but I think both Adam and I have plans that coincide well for this...
Are you running this contest ?

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any specific corals Adam is thinking about ?
Not that he has made me aware of yet.

Closer to the kick-off there will be a poll run, and there will be choices, and it's Battlecorals, so there won't be any BAD choices.

Availability will be top on my list for selection.

There will be other considerations, but having as many people participate as we can manage reasonably is top on MY list

SpikeB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys!

for sure. I’m always down. I think we should aim for spring though. I had one guy contact me yesterday I think about heading it up and what pieces might my contenders.

ill get to work on some details and we can certainly start the planning process. I totally wanted to get some custom rulers made up as well for the next one. I’m working on that as well:).
Great going Adam. Now I have to do it just for the battleruler.

acesfull44

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would love to see this, and would feel extremely lucky to be selected to participate. I will take one of the "Custom Rulers" regardless, just tell me how much I owe and I am sure I would turn that into a Battle Box. ;)

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here we go!!!!

Signups for the Battlecorals 2023 Grow Out Contest will begin January 12th.

Official entry will be $125 usd
This will include the entry frag, a participation kit that will be exclusive to those participating in the contest, and as yet unnamed goodies provided by myself and Adam.

There will be a post in the Battlecorals Vendor Forum with a vote for which coral you would like to grow, and there are NO BAD CHOICES here.

Official rules and information will be provided soon, and both Adam and I thank you for your interest and excitement surrounding this contest, it's gonna be....

Awesome Netflix GIF by Blown Away

LOVEROCK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here we go!!!!

Signups for the Battlecorals 2023 Grow Out Contest will begin January 12th.

Official entry will be $125 usd
This will include the entry frag, a participation kit that will be exclusive to those participating in the contest, and as yet unnamed goodies provided by myself and Adam.

There will be a post in the Battlecorals Vendor Forum with a vote for which coral you would like to grow, and there are NO BAD CHOICES here.

Official rules and information will be provided soon, and both Adam and I thank you for your interest and excitement surrounding this contest, it's gonna be....

Awesome Netflix GIF by Blown Away
When will he post !

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back