SPS growth pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter Randy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Randy

Zoa Farmer
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
611
Reaction score
93
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a few tricolor growth shots

Jan 06 around 3" at top
bali037.jpg

now This thing is 3" at the base and has a 7-8" top
oct2006066.jpg

Jan 06
n1061.jpg

now
oct2006065-1.jpg
 
I think I like the first one best. Both are beautiful though!
:D
Laurie
 
Nice pics. Do you dose anything to help growth and color?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new