SPS growth progress photos

anthonymckay

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2021
Messages
577
Reaction score
613
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going through shots in my reef album on my phone and gathered some progress photos of a couple SPS. I always love seeing coral growth across photos over time. :)

Pink Floyd Acro, 1.5 months (Aug 9 - Sep 28).
Note the small montipora chunk that was attached to it when I bought it has now been fully engulfed by the acro.
IMG_7056.JPG


Bill Murray Acro, 3 months (June 23 - Sept 28)
IMG_7057.JPG
 
Going through shots in my reef album on my phone and gathered some progress photos of a couple SPS. I always love seeing coral growth across photos over time. :)

Pink Floyd Acro, 1.5 months (Aug 9 - Sep 28).
Note the small montipora chunk that was attached to it when I bought it has now been fully engulfed by the acro.
IMG_7056.JPG


Bill Murray Acro, 3 months (June 23 - Sept 28)
IMG_7057.JPG
Looking good! How much PAR is Bill receiving?
 
Nice growth/color! Have some bill murray progress pics as well..love the progress pics. Reminds me how much they have grown!
 
Amazing!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new