Sps I.d

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ljaus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ljaus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2016
Messages
1,228
Reaction score
1,725
Location
Queensland, Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1875.JPG
Hi R2R, can i get an i.d on this sps please. I've had it for about 6 months or so now and was never given an id by the lfs and I'm not a sps freak.
 
IMG_1875.JPG
Hi R2R, can i get an i.d on this sps please. I've had it for about 6 months or so now and was never given an id by the lfs and I'm not a sps freak.
O0oo preetty. Looks like a tooth coral aka galaxia. Could also be a hydnophora
 
Plating Hydnophora imo.

Pretty hardy, moderately fast grower. Not picky about placement, mod lighting is fine. Extremely aggressive, needs a width berth.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new