SPS ID - Acropora

  • Thread starter Thread starter aquaticlog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aquaticlog

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
264
Reaction score
230
Location
Toronto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious if anyone has seen this acro before and if yes, what species / name?
DSC06894.jpg
 
DSC06891.jpg

This one is similar, but I think it is also a little different.
 
at this point you're just showing off your amazing acro collection! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
beautiful colonies
Ahahaha, I finally got around to taking photos of all the colonies I grew from tiny frags. Many of them I got long time ago and have no recollection of where I got them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new