sps id and US name if poss

  • Thread starter Thread starter maxwell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

maxwell

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2016
Messages
616
Reaction score
1,102
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
Any id for this sps and if a named variety
Bill
25158268_1658035790913482_2992371890160308266_n acro Thora cropped pic.jpg
 
Sort of looks like a staghorn variety to me, other than that I'm not sure what the hobby name would be or if it even has a name. Pretty neat looking piece though!
 
I can't tell just by looking at the picture, but it resembles a PC Rainbow.
 
BigJim
I have just had a look at the images of PC Rainbow and it certainly is very similar ,many thanks I just hope its that colour when it arrives on Tuesday.
Bill
 
BigJim
I have just had a look at the images of PC Rainbow and it certainly is very similar ,many thanks I just hope its that colour when it arrives on Tuesday.
Bill
If you just bought it I’d think the seller could tell you what it is?
 
Boomcorals
They are not all like your sellers in EU we get a lot of made up names and terms like US style frags. I'm happy to get as much info as I can so that I can research how to best care for a coral and placement etc at least it gives me a starting point.
thanks Bill
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new