SPS ID help please?

Sweet Reef Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2020
Messages
2,006
Reaction score
2,366
Location
Fairborn
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I got this guy in a group buy and we found out some of his name brand corals were not what he claimed they were. This coral was supposed to be the RR Angry Birds. Obviously this is not a Tenuis. Has a growth pattern of the TSA Carolina Reaper. So, that leads me to ask....does anyone know what this might be?

41E4A882-4F05-45C6-8EF2-E6AE30AE4AFA.jpeg
 
hi a really nice coral!call it what you like
 
Little to small for an good educated guess. I am not really good at separating that type of growth for id’s. Maybe someone else has a good guess. If not update once branches form.
 
Little to small for an good educated guess. I am not really good at separating that type of growth for id’s. Maybe someone else has a good guess. If not update once branches form.
Sounds good. He’s growing pretty fast so I’ll check back in a month or so.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new