SPS ID help

  • Thread starter Thread starter hokeefe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hokeefe

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
devon
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!
I'm trying to ID some species of SPS corals in the aquarium I work at and would love some help.
I've attached some photos below and tried to get some up-close ones of the polyps so hopefully that's helpful.
Many thanks!

IMG_0740.jpg IMG_0753.jpg IMG_0745.JPG IMG_0751.jpg IMG_0756.jpg IMG_0760.jpg IMG_0763.jpg IMG_0764.jpg
 
I see 3 tabling acros, a stylophora, and a digitata
 
Green seriatopora, Blue Montipora digitata, final one is possibly an Acropora efflorescens. Not so sure #2 is a A. sarmentosa as it usually doesn't have scale-like radial corallites.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new