Sps ID help

Heatherhigg

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2020
Messages
112
Reaction score
99
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got these from someone who was getting out of the hobby, they didn’t know the names and I’m not very familiar with sps nick names. Can y’all help me out with the names if you recognize them.

AE726748-77E2-4444-ACA0-95F0F3AD47B9.jpeg 3FB2B61E-CABC-4CDE-98E6-B33C79409244.jpeg
 
I answered in your other thread but my guess is #15 Monti spongodes and #2 Bonsai Acro
 
3 and 16 look like spongodes, 4 and 15 look like slime ball.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new