Sps I'd please

  • Thread starter Thread starter maxwell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

maxwell

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2016
Messages
616
Reaction score
1,102
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I purchased a brown colony over 6 months ago and it's starting to show colour can anybody I'd it for me.
Bill

DSC_6165 (Medium).JPG
DSC_6161 (Medium).JPG
 
Tri-Color?
 
Hi
I have been told that it is a Tri-color A.Secale due to the thickness in branches and the coralites also its growing form ,will be interesting to see what the base colour will be.

Bill
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new