Sps ID please

matt_97055

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2014
Messages
108
Reaction score
38
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two that I just plain forgot the names of.


#1
04a53380e1fcf884ed64c4f486675ff3.jpg


#2
1931336077db16d33eecbdd80120ef6b.jpg
 
I just realized I might have put this in the wrong spot. Mods please move if need be
 
First one looks like a Bottlebrush and the 2nd looks like a yellow or green tenuis with blue tips.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new