Sps ID please

matt_97055

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2014
Messages
108
Reaction score
38
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two that I just plain forgot the names of.


#1
04a53380e1fcf884ed64c4f486675ff3.jpg


#2
1931336077db16d33eecbdd80120ef6b.jpg
 
I just realized I might have put this in the wrong spot. Mods please move if need be
 
First one looks like a Bottlebrush and the 2nd looks like a yellow or green tenuis with blue tips.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new