Sps ID Plz

brick-brothers

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2010
Messages
231
Reaction score
48
Location
Stroudsburg, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This sps has been growing insane in my tank. I'm about to star fragging it but I forgot the name of it like some other sps I have.
 

Attachments

  • sps1.JPG
    sps1.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 163
its definitely a birds nest, I just seen the same exact 1 online. Thanks for the help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new