Sps ID species

VanDalsenReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2021
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
1,037
Location
Wyoming, Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. I was wondering what you guys think these species are. I can't tell if they're milli or spats or what. Any help would be great

20210806_121920.jpg 20210806_121912.jpg 20210806_121906.jpg
 
This is my favorite wild coral. You never know what they will turn out like. It is some kind of stag.
When I got it and now.
Keep us posted on the growth.
It will be interesting to see what they look like in a year.
This is one year apart on mine.
20200924_142237.jpg
20210805_123636.jpg
20210803_161531.jpg
 
That coral looks phenomenal. I'm very interested in what mone may look like even 6 months from now I just grabbed a par meter and was a bit taken back by the numbers (600 on my sand bed) so they've been turned back.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new