SPS ID

plippert21

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2022
Messages
63
Reaction score
34
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reefers, I picked this up at my LFS out of the assorted pile of no name acros. A lot of times they get acros in stock and forget the names or don’t track it and some nice stuff gets mixed in.

Name or no name, this one has some really interesting colors. Deep purple body with orange and green on the corallites and growth tips.

Any ideas about what type of SPS it could be? Does it look like a SPS with a name?

I’m generally interested but would be good to know for lighting as well.
IMG_4559.jpeg IMG_4558.jpeg IMG_4557.jpeg
 
I couldn't tell you a name, but it's a really cool Acro!
 
Maybe a yellow jacket acro? These images are the closest thing I could find.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4561.jpeg
    IMG_4561.jpeg
    132.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_4562.jpeg
    IMG_4562.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 58
Maybe Lunar Lemonade?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4569.jpeg
    IMG_4569.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 52

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new