SPS ID

westindireefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2023
Messages
35
Reaction score
54
Location
Caribbean
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, can anyone help me ID this little piece of sps? I know it’s a bit of a long shot but thought I’d try regardless.

IMG_4989.jpeg IMG_4991.jpeg
 
It’s an acropora. Or did you know that and are looking for more specific?
Looking for something more specific. I should’ve mentioned that.

Like a lot of the other comments I think it’s some type of tort
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new