SPS ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter mcrispy96
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mcrispy96

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2024
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
Location
Vaughan
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone able to id these two ???

I think the polyps are cloded
IMG_4150.jpeg
 
The red one looks like probably a Digitata. Green one may be an Acro but I'm not sure.
 
The red one looks like probably a Digitata. Green one may be an Acro but I'm not sure.
I’m thinking the same.

Got them from a friend. Going to keep them up high in good flow.
 
I’m thinking the same.

Got them from a friend. Going to keep them up high in good flow.
They're pretty close to each other. Once they start growing they're likely to try and kill each other...
 
I’d pop the Digi off the plug and either glue to a new plug or just glue to the rocks in place you think looks good. They like light and decent flow
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new