SPS ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter WadePW
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

WadePW

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2016
Messages
98
Reaction score
50
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have this piece that i'm not exactly sure what it is, haha. I don't remember where I got it either... I'm more into shrooms personally if you've seen any of my other posts, Love the colors on this, Its got brownish/red polyps and the base is bright green with a tint red.. Don't think its a milli cause its more of a polyp look than hairy look. If that makes sense. Been growing great and colors have been getting better each day so i'm happy with it no matter what.

xLxPyQZ.jpg
 
Possibly a PC rainbow not getting enough light.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new