SPS ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CivicS14
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CivicS14

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2017
Messages
572
Reaction score
633
Location
Stone Mountain, GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guy I picked this up from has several named acros but couldn’t recall this one. Anyone able to help identify it?
6521df9be74050c81ea433071a0710dc.jpg
 
Looks like an Echinata
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new