SPS Id

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrPicasso
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MrPicasso

Chalice Lover
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2007
Messages
247
Reaction score
11
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found it on a rock. any ideas?

100_2612.jpg

100_2625.jpg
 
I thought it was an sps, went down and touched it, and its soft like a leather. I have never seen anythin like it. Red Polyped Leather?
 
That's a type of red bubble algae. I have them in one of my displays. It is really soft and slimy if you squeeze it. It doesn't come off very easily...
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new