SPS ID

LiveFreeAndReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2021
Messages
1,980
Reaction score
2,455
Location
New Hampshire
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All! Picked up a "mystery SPS" at a LFS and I was wondering what I got my hands on. Any ideas? I don't need any fancy trade names, but if it has one why not lol
1.jpg

2.jpg

Thanks in advance!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new