Sps ID

LiLinka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. Won this sps on sbb corlas this last week on the auction. Wanted to get an id on it. I think it looks similar in color and shape to TSA bubbleyum Acro. But what to get other peoples thoughts. Below is the exact one I won. It’s named “cloud 9” but there website has no other frags with that name. Thanks for eveyone that helps!

IMG_1811.jpeg

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. Won this sps on sbb corlas this last week on the auction. Wanted to get an id on it. I think it looks similar in color and shape to TSA bubbleyum Acro. But what to get other peoples thoughts. Below is the exact one I won. It’s named “cloud 9” but there website has no other frags with that name. Thanks for eveyone that helps!

IMG_1811.jpeg
Go to the SSB sale thread, there’s a fair chance the Acroheads there can help.

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it did not come with a name and a lineage, then it does not have any. Could be a mari rainbow tenuis. They are getting very beautiful and are super hardy and one of the reasons why lots of named tenuis are not as pricy anymore.

Did you ask SBB if they had lineage that they forgot to send?

exnisstech

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_1811.jpeg
Where do they get the awesome blue frag plugs :thinking-face:

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sorry that was my attempt at humor and a dig at vendors rediculous image manipulation. It's a pet peeve of mine ;)
I noticed it was a dig, but you'd be surprised by their corals. Most of their shots for their Wysiwyg is actually way underwhelming and not over saturated photos.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back