SPS identification x 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bartanto
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bartanto

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2024
Messages
499
Reaction score
747
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LFS (under new ownership) fragged these 3 circled Acros and they/I have zero clue what they are. Forced to guess would say the green piece is a Frogskin. The purple with neon polyps is from an ‘old wild colony’.

Any ideas? TIA!
IMG_8461.jpeg
 
I generally don't like to play the name game with acros (lighting variations, similar species/specimens with different names, different vendors using different name for same coral. . . and I am bad at it), but the one on the right looks like my Garf Bonsai:

1731086763855.png
 
I generally don't like to play the name game with acros (lighting variations, similar species/specimens with different names, different vendors using different name for same coral. . . and I am bad at it), but the one on the right looks like my Garf Bonsai:

1731086763855.png
Thx! I’m with you on the name game, but I do keep a list for the heck of it.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new