SPS Identification

ihavecrabs

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am by no means an expert and appreciate all opinions. But from what I see on Google the slimers have little branches off of the main stick. Pocilopora have more of a smooth main branch with lots of little polyps.
Here is my green slimer frag. Eventually they'll sprout new growths like you mentioned.

Bottom frag.

d3f1b1530a74a4ce817c080b1ada44d6.jpg

OP
OP
westmichigan

westmichigan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my green slimer frag. Eventually they'll sprout new growths like you mentioned.

Bottom frag.

d3f1b1530a74a4ce817c080b1ada44d6.jpg
Even that frag has little tiny bumps under the polyps. I'll go with green slimer as everyone seems to agree that is what it is. Either way doesn't change the care that much so hopefully I can keep him happy.

ihavecrabs

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you get into your camera, swipe left on your screen to get to advanced settings (where panorama is) and choose PRO.

Then in PRO there is a white balance feature (WB) that you can play with to make blue pictures come out more natural.

Hope that helps!

OP
OP
westmichigan

westmichigan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you get into your camera, swipe left on your screen to get to advanced settings (where panorama is) and choose PRO.

Then in PRO there is a white balance feature (WB) that you can play with to make blue pictures come out more natural.

Hope that helps!
After I posted that picture I went and looked at threads about taking pics. I noticed the white balance feature. I looked into my settings and there was no mention of it. Thanks I was unaware I had another menu.

ihavecrabs

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After I posted that picture I went and looked at threads about taking pics. I noticed the white balance feature. I looked into my settings and there was no mention of it. Thanks I was unaware I had another menu.
No worries!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 141 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back