SPS is losing tissue?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dondante
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dondante

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2018
Messages
559
Reaction score
254
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any ideas what is going on? The only thing that changes was new lights. I added a pair of Kessil 360x 2 weeks ago. Just came off of acclimation mode that I ran for a week. It was high on the rocks towards the middle. Everything else is the same. I didn't notice this until last week after the lights had been installed for 4 or 5 days.

Could this be light?


20190204_151014.jpeg
20190204_151011.jpeg
 
The other side
20190204_151043.jpeg
 
Alk 9.2 (was 7.9 when it started)
Salinity 1.025
Nitrates 15ish
Phosphates ?
Calcium 420
Temp 75


I just dipped in Seachem reef dip for 15 and moved to the frag rack. As seen in the pic .
 
This is where it was located when new lights were added.
Screenshot_20190204-161739_QuickPic.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new