SPS looking dull

150 Gallon Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 120 total gallon system tank which has been running for about 6 months. Half the liverock came from my previous system, so it matured pretty quickly. Lately I've noticed some of my sps are losing a bit of color and are not as vibrant as they once were. Nothing is dying, but some SPS don't have full PE. I have not changed my lighting schedule and have very stable conditions. I do not do frequent water changed due to low nutrient level struggles after the WC. I dose brs 2 part with a doser. I was wondering if it is an amino issue since water changes are not done much?

I finished up 5 weeks of vibrant treatment about 3 weeks ago and now just treated chemiclean to take care of a slight cyano issue following vibrant.

Lighting- reefbreeders photon with 2 lumenbars.

Flow- mp40 set to 80 percent wave maker mode. Mp10 set to max wave maker mode flowing across the back of the tank behind rock.

Phosphate- .05 to .08 hanna
Alk- 7.8 to 8.1 red sea
Nitrate- 4 to 8 red sea
Calcium- 460 red sea
Mag- 1300 red sea
Salinity- 1.025 refractometer

I did an icp test about a month ago. I will post the results here. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• Test808782171_Results (1).pdf
    14.3 KB · Views: 37

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%
Back