SPS/LPS/Softies - Corals For $15 Shipped

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

fishnreef

100% Aquacultured - Help Us Conserve and Preserve
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
13 Different Types of Frag Packs To Choose From...
Beginner Corals: Softies, zoas/palys, mushrooms, chalices, LPS and even some SPS.
Mixed Frag Packs: Allowing more freedom of selection including more SPS.
SPS: All SPS. From lower light to high light. Get's your tank filled overnight.
Your Choice: Know your corals? Pick the corals you want.

Our 20 packs come out to $15 per coral delivered!

Some random customer testimonials:

'Thanks again for your awesome communication, it's appreciated. I just received the package. Packaging was excellent, no broken bags, temperature seems good. I will start acclimation and get back with you later today w/ status. Thank you!!', Sasha, FL (7/15)

"Thanks for the follow up. ...when the fedex guy came didn't get to the door in time. It's cool cause they just brought it to the fedex station just down the street. I went and picked it up after work, acclimated it and they look good." Allen, AZ (4/15)

"I received my sps coral frags and all seem to be doing well and acclimating to their new home!!" James, MI (4/15)

"Thank you so much for the delivery. Everything looks awesome so far. Two of the pieces were broken, however they are both opening and the broken piece of one is showing signs of life so it's not an issue. Just feedback for the packing. All the pieces are gorgeous as expected. I am absolutely a happy customer. Can you send a link for reviews? Have a wonderful week!" Christopher, IL (3/15)

"Hey the corals have arrived, and they look fantastic! (A) couple got knocked off their plugs, but I have re-fastned them and they should be fine. Thanks again! Cheers, AJ, CO (2/15)

More Testimonials

Frag packs are a great way to populate a tank instantly without a huge outlay and also allows you to see how good your system is. For the price of maybe 1 or 3 colonies, you can see if you really should be spending $100+ on one coral.

The variety we provide are an excellent indication of the health of your system. Why? We provide a variety of species which can test the two key non-chemistry metrics, light and flow. We include corals that thrive in both low and high light, as well as low to higher flows. Our corals are captive grown in Instant Ocean water. If these corals are doing well, you can be confident that your system is doing well. Go ahead and splurge.

Enjoy watching corals grow. You can learn about the best conditions (light and flow) as well as get your chemistry optimized for your tank. Corals grow relatively rapidly in well balanced systems.

The frags we ship you are exactly the same as all the frags in our systems, colorful. We have too many frags of any one coral a every point in time and fill your frag packs with these. They are from the same set of corals on our website!

The above frag packs include free shipping AND you can add additional corals at no additional shipping cost. You are also backed by a 14 day DOA gurantee. We also normally have more frags of the EXACT coral we have shipped so can normally ship replacements. We are your LFS done right. Sustainable culture of corals.
Click here to look at our full choices.

*Our corals are photographed in as accurate a representation as we can provide (normally using a Canon 7D). What you see on our website is color corrected to match what you see under lighting that similar to XM 20k lights. Not too actinic, not too yellow and probably not glowing radioactively.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 56 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back