• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS/LPS/Zoa for NY RAP

Item Price
30-60
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

rongy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2023
Messages
689
Reaction score
467
Location
New York
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
SALE HAS ENDED! Will have more available soon

IMG_3574.jpeg
IMG_3719.jpeg
IMG_4629.jpeg
IMG_3645.jpeg
IMG_3590.jpeg
IMG_3642.jpeg
IMG_3644.jpeg
IMG_3638.jpeg
IMG_0512.jpeg
IMG_3592.jpeg


IMG_3581.jpeg

IMG_5001.jpeg

IMG_4998.jpeg

IMG_4991.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Added Vivid confetti and 24k Mille to the list. Will add pictures soon
 
Bump, adding some glitter bomb gonis to the list. Big frags, $100 each
IMG_4989.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new