• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

sps nice 9 pack

pizzaguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Standard r2r doa policy applies. Must have pic of any doa within 2 hours of shipment delivery in sealed bag. YOU must be home to accept and acclimate your coral. Please dont put that responsibility on someone not experienced enough for the task at hand.
Only one of these packs available. Most frags 3/4 to 1 inch. Some mini colonies. Some multi branch.In the event of a doa I will issue a refund for the frag. So Check my feedback. It speaks for itself. I will post pics this weekend out of town right now. In the meantime you can see my previous sale posts for most corals in this pack. These are big chunky frags, most encrusted, most multi branch, some mini colonies. Can ship as early as Tuesday next week for Wednesday. This pack will include:
Sexy corals orange passion
Walt Disney
Z's superman
Pc superman almost mini colony
Fox flame mini colony
Rrc lady in pink encrusted
Rr pink floyd encrusted multi branch
Cornbred maleficent fully encrusted multi branch
Red dragon mini colony
$500 shipped
Smokin deal for frags this size

hobbyreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased this frag pack and wanted to leave a positive review. This is a great seller. Very fast communication. Great looking large frags. I will be looking forward to his next frag packs. Thanks!

The frag on the end broke during shipping but the other piece is doing well. Just not shown in photo.
87DD89D0-868A-47EE-B933-A8D8A5B9FC3C.jpeg

Back