SPS not consuming Alk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dibi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
6541944D-5E7F-4D52-AE55-92FE1917CC19.jpeg



Two months, fast or slow?
 
6541944D-5E7F-4D52-AE55-92FE1917CC19.jpeg



Two months, fast or slow?
are you going low nutrients? you guys only get small colonies for "frags" right? not little sticks like in the US.

it looks good lots of growth tips, I say in 12 months this tank will be looking great!
 
are you going low nutrients? you guys only get small colonies for "frags" right? not little sticks like in the US.

it looks good lots of growth tips, I say in 12 months this tank will be looking great!
My nitrates are zero and phosphate 0.03. I am thinking of starting dosing amonia

We have sticks too. I have some smaller frags.

Lets see in 12 months!
 
Somebody uses the leds more white? Like that:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7433.jpeg
    IMG_7433.jpeg
    198.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7432.jpeg
    IMG_7432.jpeg
    203.1 KB · Views: 43

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new