sps pale and losing color

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ernie C
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Any losses or just generally pale?

I'm starting to dose nitrate and phosphate. Nitrates seen steady but my phosphates are getting soaked up still.

My tank is newer and some SPS got pale. One browned out. They seem to be OK in health but I figured color wasn't this extreme. I think a couple maybe responding to the dosing but we'll see.

How’s your dosing going. I’m still battling algae and lost some corals. Now struggling to get parameters back in check cause I’ve been doing a lot of water changes but I’m not sure I’m on the right track. :-/
 
Great stuff easy to dose 5ml per day

15465886324631314687587.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new