Sps placement to other sps

  • Thread starter Thread starter Albeez
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Albeez

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
154
Reaction score
3
Location
Boston
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I place sps frags in between these frags??
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1390077578.202945.jpg
 
Corals will compete with each other for space. Many lps have sweeper tenacles and can pose a threat to other corals that are close. Also you have to remember to give them adequate space to grow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new