SPS Pricing help

KingAlee

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2024
Messages
680
Reaction score
486
Location
Mobile
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have someone wanting these three SPS colonies I have.
• RRC Pink Cadillac
• RR Rainbow loom
• TSA Bill Murray

What would be a fair pricing for all three together? These are decently sized pieces (rainbow loom is the smallest).



IMG_0691.jpeg

IMG_0696.jpeg

IMG_0695.jpeg

IMG_0694.jpeg

IMG_0693.jpeg

IMG_0692.jpeg
 
$100 ea or all three for $250? All of these are pretty solid growers and quite common, at least in my area. Great looking little colonies, well done!
 
$100 ea or all three for $250? All of these are pretty solid growers and quite common, at least in my area. Great looking little colonies, well done!
They aren’t common where I am as many people don’t run SPS. But seeing that I’m guessing I’d be better off to just let them grow and frag them?
 
I have someone wanting these three SPS colonies I have.
• RRC Pink Cadillac
• RR Rainbow loom
• TSA Bill Murray

What would be a fair pricing for all three together? These are decently sized pieces (rainbow loom is the smallest).



IMG_0691.jpeg

IMG_0696.jpeg

IMG_0695.jpeg

IMG_0694.jpeg

IMG_0693.jpeg

IMG_0692.jpeg
I dont think you have the right names of the corals.., Definitely looks like you have a TSA Fruity Pebbles
 
I have someone wanting these three SPS colonies I have.
• RRC Pink Cadillac
• RR Rainbow loom
• TSA Bill Murray

What would be a fair pricing for all three together? These are decently sized pieces (rainbow loom is the smallest).



IMG_0691.jpeg

IMG_0696.jpeg

IMG_0695.jpeg

IMG_0694.jpeg

IMG_0693.jpeg

IMG_0692.jpeg
I dont think you have the right names of the corals.., Definitely looks like you have a TSA Fruity Pebbles
Which one? I was just going off of what I was told lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new