Sps questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thomasj616
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Thomasj616

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2015
Messages
80
Reaction score
90
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 125 gallon with a 60 gallon sump. I run a combo of led and t5 lighting. I have great luck with lps coral I have numerous hammers tourchs frog spawns and many mushrooms that all do well. I've tried sps a few times with no luck. I've tried birds nest, they bleached out quickly. A few different montis they lasted for a few months but slowly died off. What am I doing wrong here please help
 
Hi Todd! Me and Todd are thinking the same thing. Your problem is probably in your water chemistry. You'll want to monitor ALL your numbers regularly so you know when something is off, like a spike in Alk for instance. With that in mind can you post your values for all your tests? Alk, mag, cal, phosphate, nitrate.
 
Hi Todd! Me and Todd are thinking the same thing. Your problem is probably in your water chemistry. You'll want to monitor ALL your numbers regularly so you know when something is off, like a spike in Alk for instance. With that in mind can you post your values for all your tests? Alk, mag, cal, phosphate, nitrate.
Hi Meredith!
Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new