Sps reef tank with gen5 pro

senolpolat

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Türkiye
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I have a tank with 80x55x45h acropora weights. I am using ecotech g5 xr30 pro. What should be the height of the lighting above the water, based on the height of the tank, and most importantly, what should be the brightness of the AB+ program?
 
1726080358881.gif
 
I have mine 7” above the water on a 25” tank. Being 45” deep you may want to consider the high intensity lenses. I just bought 8 of them. I am going to move my lights to 14” above the water in my new tank, same depth. I’m putting the high intensity lenses on so I don’t lose light in the wash. I’m adding 4 MH fixtures to my XR30/T5 setup. I’m putting 8 xr30’s over a 96x36 for comparison.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new