SPS that starts with a "V"

  • Thread starter Thread starter ahiggins
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
4,827
Reaction score
3,397
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey!
My LFS gave me an "easy starter sps" and I remember it starting with a V but I cant remember the name...
Can anyone help me out? lol Its definitely a stick...Its got poylps that have defined feeders, not like a birdsnest but it has a few polyps like an acro, not a lot like a milli. I would describe color but...Im sure theres a billion color morphs out there lol
Thanks is advance!!
 
Thanks guys! I had valentia in my mind for some reason hahaha
Its supposed to be purple with green tips lol but right now its just all green...still a baby
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new