• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trimming corals making frags in Kansas

Item Price
10
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

crappie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2020
Messages
123
Reaction score
111
Location
Topeka
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Needing to trim corals and looking to trade/sell.

A few different kinds of birdsnest
Green plating monti
Some sort of a stick coral, I don’t think it’s an acro
GSP

Trading for SPS only and open to offers.

I’m not 100% on the names of the corals, but check out the videos and photos if you see something you like message me about it.

Local pickup is Topeka Ks IMG_7845.jpeg IMG_7844.jpeg IMG_7842.jpeg IMG_7843.jpeg IMG_7841.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7840.mov
    53.2 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new