SPS/Torch/Favia

Item Price
25-185
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Sold4jc7

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2018
Messages
551
Reaction score
379
Location
Hesperia
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 92.3%
12   1   0
I live in the High Desert (92345) but will be in Anaheim on Sunday (11/12) in the afternoon. I can bring frags and meet up.


A.Coolers Champagne $20 (I can make bigger frags.)
B. Red Planet $25
C. Battle Coral Rainbow Army $25
D. Pink Cadillac $25
E. TSA The Fuzz $30
F. Oregon Tort $30
G. JF Fox Flame $45
H. WWC Heartbreaker $40
I. Garf Bonsai $25
J.TSA Carolina Reaper $45
K. Vivid Confetti $50
L. JKR Rainbow Acropora $25
M. Tyree Blue Tip Stag $25
N. GC Acroberry $25
O. ATL Joleen $30
P. Vivid Rainbow $30
Q. UC Strawberry Shortcake $30
R. Bill Murry $40
S. Red Planet $45
T.Hawkins Echinata $25

GridArt_20231106_162210746.jpg


GridArt_20231106_162408041.jpg


GridArt_20231106_162620877.jpg

GridArt_20231106_162740904.jpg

GridArt_20231106_162949190.jpg


Dragon Tamer $185
(one head) Gold Hammer $35

GridArt_20231106_163933365.jpg


 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new