• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS Variety Pack - $250 Shipped

CivicS14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
REPOST: Due to shipping confusion

All frags cut 2+ weeks ago. Size reference - plug head is .75" in diameter.

Frag list:
Front (L to R):
  1. ORA Red Planet
  2. Purple tip Granulosa (coined as VH Grapeseeds - attached mother colony pic for reference)
  3. Shortcake variety, Purple tips & polyps with lime green base (coined as VH Grape Limeade - attach mother colony pic for reference)
  4. Bubblegum Digi
Back (L to R):
  1. ORA Joe the Coral
  2. WWC Yellowtip
  3. Red Dragon
  4. BC Glowstik
IMG-9615.jpg

IMG-8527.jpg

IMG-8531.jpg

Shipping info: I will ship out Mon - Thurs based on your availability to receive. It will be packed in a cooler box and heat pack.

Local Pick Up Available as well.

**Standard DOA Policy:
  • Must accept package on first delivery attempt: If coral arrives dead, pictures of items in original packaging must be provided within 2 hours of delivery. Once confirmed, either a full refund is offered or replacement can be shipped (2 week lead time due to new cutting and heal time) at no expense to buyer.
  • Shipping Delays: If any case of shipping delays and corals are DOA, replacement pack is offered (2 week lead time) and buyer shares half the new shipment cost ($25) or a refund less initial shipping cost of $50.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 67 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back