SPS video from the Keys

Ericsch333

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
304
Reaction score
8
Location
AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[video=youtube;VGO5ipWg1HY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGO5ipWg1HY[/video]


This is pretty cool.
 
I was bored at work and saw it it gave me some thought about how much coral we see daily on the web and how we should try to be a little more responsible
 
I think that's the ultimate type of fraging. I love doing it in my tank. I'd love doing it in scuba gear.
I'm pretty sure ecotech has something on their Web site about doing the same thing.

I put on my scuba gear to frag as well! I thought I was the only one. It's weird to have it all on in the house....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new